Finally this dream (experience) was a once in a lifetime for me, consider this, the average life span is around 80 years, 80 x 365 days in a year = 29200 days. If this happened to me on a normal day or period of my life it wouldn't have had such an impact, the fact that it happened on the third day of the death of a family member is most profound, the third day I repeat is the day of most importance to the human family, the resurrection of Jesus Christ. What are the odds then? 29200 days in an average life span, and it happens on the third day of the death of my father, Jesus Christ died and was risen on the third day, it can only be a divine showing!
I believe my life has been tailored to proclaim the coming kingdom of God:
1) The dream, I became more interested in the Bible after that, I have read the Bible now almost five times from cover to cover.
2) The Apostle Paul wrote, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (Tim. 2:15) Notice how the matter of 'rightly dividing the word of truth' is essential to being a 'workman' for God 'that needeth not be ashamed.' Truly, many will be ashamed who thought they were working for God by preaching eternal torture for the wicked.... as I said above I have read the Bible five times and a multitude of Christian magazines, booklets and some books. I believe that I have been approved, and have been guided to rightly divide the word of truth, I can now proclaim through this site the coming kingdom of God, where all will be given an opportunity to eternal life.
3) The appearance of angels always have a purpose. Acts 10:30 & 11:4,5 & 18:9.
4) I have a degree in computer science, so therefore I have the knowledge to make this website.
5) I have read hundreds of Christian related writings, and have never thrown away one, all other types of writings I throw away, but not magazines-booklets-books that have to do with God, in fact I have brought them all here to Greece from Australia (not knowing that I will use the articles to make this website), and now from these I have articles (the articles are needed to be found by search engines, as I write this most articles get a top ranking) to draw from.
6) Now that am here in Greece I have much time available to make a website such as this, let me tell you it takes allot of time to do this, and I do it all on my own, I have been given ample time.
7) "No one can come to me (Jesus Christ) unless the Father who sent me draws him" John 6:44. I believe that I have been drawn starting from my dream.
In my travels of reading the Bible and other writings I have learned that the three days is important in symbolic as well as real language, here are some verses:
"And the Lord appointed a great fish to swallow up Jonah: and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights." Jonah 1:17
"After three days they found him (Jesus) in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them asking them questions;" Luke 2:46
Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:19
"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Matthew 12:40
"And for three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank." Acts 9:9. This refers to after the incident that led to Paul's conversion.
"Go and say to David, 'Thus says the Lord, Three things I offer you; choose one of them, that I may do it to you.' So Gad came to David and said to him, "Thus says the Lord, 'Take which you will either three years of famine; or three months of devastation by your foes, while the sword of your enemies overtakes you; or else three days of the sword of the Lord..." 1 Chronicles 21:10,11,12 This really proves what I am saying, no other number is used in the Bible as is number 3 no other number even comes comparatively close, I did not know that before my dream I learned it afterwards, God through the angel in my dream revealed to me that he is real!!!
And the number three (an event happening this number of times) is used widely in the Bible.
Jesus started his ministry when he was thirty years old and continued to the time of his death/resurrection at the age of thirty three, a total of three years ministry.
Jesus said to him, "Truly I say to you, this very night, before the cock crows, you will deny me three times." Matthew 26:34
"And it was the third hour, when they crucified him." Mark 15:25
"Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over the land until the ninth hour." Matthew 27:45. When Jesus died on the cross a total of three hours darkness followed.
"Three times I besought the Lord about this that it should leave me" 2 Corinthians 12:8. The Apostle Paul prayed three times about a matter.
According to eyewitness the **Apostle Paul was executed by the Romans by having his head cut off by a sword, when Paul's head fell to the ground it bounced three times, immediately next to the head miraculously three small water fountains appeared.
Finally I have been left with no room to doubt, God showed me that he is real on the third day after my father's death, and when God shows one that he is real one must act, God does nothing in vain, I am acting through this site!!!
*Don't misunderstand me, I am not comparing my self to these giants of the Bible, I am so, so very insignificant compared to them.
**Source: Documentary on the life of the Apostle Paul by the History Channel aired by Greek national television (NET) on April-21-2006 at 5 pm.
Help this site to proclaim this vital truth, click here to read what you can do.